Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To warm our hearts...

there is something going on with the freezing, gusty, wintery wind down here.

i found this today and it got me thinking...
"What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive."
~ Sarah Dessen
such a great quote. Lila at Life Reflections is one of my favourite flickr finds.
her daily images, quotes and commitment are inspiring.

also, the note inside my fortune cookie told me:

Our first and last love is....self love.

i'm not joking.
after doing a summer of self love (it was good by the way) this is a little bit freaky.
the synchronicity made me smile ...
has this ever happened to you, where you are focused on something and then out of the universe a little note pops up?

may swirly winds help us soar...
don't be afraid. be alive
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happens a lot to me. Mainly with numbers or songs! I loved this post, Dana! ♥

Anonymous said...

cool painting!!