Tuesday, September 1, 2009

dream big.....

what is my biggest dream for myself?
what would it be in 1-3 words? kelly asks
but i don't know what my dreams are
i fill my life with business, i now think to avoid listening to the answer to this question
but what if i knew my dreams, what my future could be, what if i had the ablity to create all that my heart desires?
i know that mainly i do
look at my blessed life, so far i have created a wonderful life, with heaps of dreams come true
but what is missing?
a plan for me
who do i want to become now?

one small question and yet so many big ones to flow on from the contemplation

so 3 words.....
courage to plan
plan to create
commit to planning
write it down
next step challenges
healthy vital living
go for it
let go
surrender ... this is the one
*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'An angel can illuminate the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision'. ~St Thomas Aquinas

Thank you for being my angel and helping me restore my passion for life and faith in humanity. You have helped renew my vision and goals in life where I had totally lost myself in my commitment to the all consuming world of family.
Thank you for helping me rediscover 'me' and not feel so guilty about it. I believe it really has helped me be a better mother, wife, daughter and friend. I have a way to go but you have helped me back on my original path...You truly inspire me!

R P M :0) xx