Saturday, January 17, 2015

everything changes, while it all stays the same.....

Do you know what I mean?
 
 
 
I don't spend much time here anymore.
Its strange because it was such an important part of my life, when I was exploring my identity and who I  was becoming after having the little ones. Many roles, much uncertainty.
Mother, wife, friend, small business owner, entrepreneur, unemployed, artist, lunch lady, wrier, student, traveller and then worker.
The past 2years in full-time work has not left much time to play on the computer. Spending the better part of 8hrs on one at work, coming home to a screen was not high on the joy list.
I miss the bloggers whose lives I got to know. Artists who inspired me.
Reading others' posts is like catching up with an old friend. Absence makes one say, "Gee haven't you grown?"
To look at my own page, all I see is absence. I write reports and assessments and training packages, emails and newsletters and because of this my inner writing has been pushed aside. I miss the creative writing, making up stories or sharing life's adventures.
it's okay to miss things. I know that things change, even though they stay the same.

 
I did a painting class and got my mojo back.
 
so 2015 my word is INVENTING
scary and not certain if I will have the courage to invent what's needed
will focus on my animal totem of the EAGLE, and remember not only to fly but to soar....
painting, creating and inventing in equal measure is the goal.
 
 
lets fly*

No comments: