Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20 years...

CONGRATULATIONS, SARK.

I still have a tatty faded poster on my kitchen wall "how to be an artist" dated 1990.
i think it was found in sydney around 1992 or 3.
It has moved with me through my 20's and
as i turn 40 i have grown up inspired by your example.
i look forward to seeing how your message connects with new technology
and thousands of hungry arty hearts.

i BOOGIEd with you earlier this year.
i talk dreams with my husband & kids daily now.
micro-movements are in process here.
i have one very dear boogie buddy connection that has continued with a wonderful artist, who also lives in Aus.
i am making conscious that i am of and in my dreams.
scares me more than i'd like.
still listening to the wonderful inspiring downloads.
discovering Marney's work is a true gift.

thank you for all you give.
may you feel the blessings and gratitude being sent your way.
i hope your work is effortless, the lessons light and joy abundant.
may the struggles birth wonderous miracles.
i wish for you peace and the ability to be lost and then funny adventures to found again.

you don't know me but your work has been important in my life, encouraging and colourful. your books on my shelves call me from time to time and i venture back to my art with brave hope in my heart and brush in hand.

you light a path of possibility.....



2 comments:

Kristin Dudish said...

Yay for Sark!

I also keep a Sark poster on my wall & it has traveled with me from studio to studio...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. You are so peaceful in the way you write! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!