Friday, July 9, 2010

Harmony...

a new idea that has got me thinking.....
balance is attainable if you are working with a set of scales. i spend a fair bit of my day feeling out of balance and trying to balance different parts of my complexity & life. iv'e decided the attainment of balance is an urban myth, or balance is too elusive a creature for me. i'm done with balance. i'm sick of feeling less than because i can't balance stuff in my days.

i am replacing the insane pursuit of balance, the tiring practices, that don't work and i'm going to practice & spot HARMONY instead. tuning into whats going on, resonating not resisting, and flowing with the go.

the practice of intention, attention and no tension will raise my consciousness and relax the control freak part of myself. a bit of focus, work and play sounds like good harmony.

i think of harmony like singing in a choir, when everyone is singing their part, together it is beautiful and uplifting. when its not harmonious a choir can sound terrible, it doesn't work.

i can be the conductor of my life and all aspects are my personal choir. if i work with the the complex individual parts that make up my days and inspire & create i can get the best out of life. the senses are clearer about harmony than balance, how things sound, look, feel, smell etc....
new beginnings are fun. lets see where this path meanders....

la la la la la la laaaa
*


4 comments:

Sleepandhersisters said...

beautiful door and beautiful words... x

Shelby and Bev said...

live in the beautiful moment, and let the control freak go...it's all god's time anyway, not ours...just release it...

Denise Daffara said...

What absolutely marvellous pearls of wisdom, abso-freakin-lutely agree whole hearted and soul'ly with you dearest Dana.

xoxo D

Anonymous said...

I think I need your words of wisdom everyday! Being Libran, I crave balance and feel really out of sorts if I do not have it. I feel out of sorts a lot!! lol!

Harmony - it would be truly lovely. ♥♥