Sunday, January 17, 2010

i found my word.....

...receive...

i am going to allow, invite, accept and take in all that is given to me, by my family, friends, God, strangers, nature, miracles, magic, my parents, all children, and the infinite wisdom that seeps into my consciousness. my plan is to stop denying, rejecting and pushing away all this love and guidance. Sounds like a good plan, doesn't it. 17days to think of it, but worth the wait....

i am so inspired by this and this and this. these women consciously present their world view which has reached deeply into a quiet place in my heart. in reaction my soul is flooded with inspiration and creativity and i am growing....
i don't know these people and yet what they do helps me, i am changed because of what they blog about. it seems strange that they may never know that i grow because of their contributions to the web-ether. i thank them, and acknowledge that i receive their gifts with pleasure and gratitude.

i will use this space to keep track of all that i receive. i am excited to see what comes my way.

happy sparkles **


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'to accept from another' so says the Wikipedia

may you have a very blessed journey

love ya

TKJ