Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cloud hopping...

Hi, how are you? I'm good. 
It is that time of year when there are so many things on for the kids at school. 
All the cute stuff, like carols, art, concerts, excitement, celebrating achievements and preparing for the summer holidays.
Yet i find myself looking up, at the lavender of the jacaranda blossoms, the ever changing sky and warm sunshine.

There is always a silver lining to most clouds. The sun reminding me that is is still there, behind the grey, waiting.
I am working a few days & volunteer one afternoon too.
I applied to undertake a course at the local community college in semester 1 2012 and 
we (the 4of us) are going to France for 10 weeks next Sept for hubbies work. (He is French!)

Sometimes i look at the fluffy white stuff and dream about floating away, breathing deeply and cloud hopping.
I have started my own business selling gift cards & stationary by party plans.
I am about to turn 41 and can't believe where this year has gone. 
I have not started my xmas shopping yet, have you? 


May your clouds be interesting in your sky.
Breathe deeply and hug hard.

I hope you and yours are safe & well.

sparkle & twirl,

1 comment:

Teena said...

i love your clouds ... wish i was sitting on the couch watching them with you ... sipping a cuppa tea and daydreaming of good and gracious things ... love ya